To celebrate the launch of the Music in Color blog, here is a chance to win an autographed copy of The Thing About You, the record featured in the first article. Please read the complete rules and instructions on how to enter below.
No purchase is necessary to win, and your odds of winning will not be affected by any purchase. This drawing is administered by Hector Ibarra through the Music in Color website. (https://musicincolorblog.com)
- Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents who enter the drawing through one or more of the methods listed below under the heading “Ways to Enter.”
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the drawing, you agree to be bound by these rules, and signify that you meet the eligibility requirements. Additionally, your participation constitutes your agreement that all decisions regarding the outcome of the drawing are final.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be excepted via the methods listed under “Ways to Enter” starting from 10:00 PM PST on Monday April 15, 2019, and ending at 10:00 PM PST on Monday April 22, 2019.
- Prize: One (1) winner will be chosen to receive the prize of one (1) copy of The Thing About You signed by Chloe Agnew (the artist). The prize has an approximate value of 10 USD; actual value may change at time of award or in future. No cash or prize substitutions will be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: The winner will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries. The winner will be selected by 5:00 PM PST on Friday April 26, 2019. The winner will be notified by the means in which the selected entry was received. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within five (5) days of the notification, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected. It is the sole responsibility of you, the participant, to provide accurate contact information, and you agree to not hold Hector Ibarra liable for any failure to receive the prize notification due to spam filters or other such mechanisms. Any participants deemed to be ineligible or discovered tampering or acting improperly during the entry process may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Hector Ibarra and Music in Color.
- Rights Granted by You: By participating in this drawing, you grant permission to Hector Ibarra and Music in Color to broadcast or distribute your name and likeness for the purposes of promotion and administration of the drawing.
- Terms and Conditions: Hector Ibarra and Music in Color reserve the right to suspend or terminate the drawing in cases including, but not limited to, malfunction of the technology used in administering the drawing or discovery of tampering with the entry process.
- The campaign is not sponsored, administered, or in any way associated with the artist, Facebook, Twitter, or any other third parties.
Ways to Enter
One entry per person per method is permitted.
- Enter via the form included below under “Enter by Email.” Please be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to help prevent notifications from being marked as spam.
- Visit and like the Music in Color page on Facebook and respond to the prompt on the “The Thing About You Giveaway” post.
- Follow Hector on Twitter and respond to the prompt on the “The Thing About You Giveaway” tweet. Remember to follow the account so you can receive communications if you are the lucky winner!